This is made from a series of prints that we have at the store. We saw the picture in a magazine, but couldn't seem to get the pattern for some reason. Ann figured it out and I made it. It has generated much interest, so I've put together several kits that are selling quite well. People like to copy!!! It's really very easy. It's all border with the exception of the blocks in the center.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Lilac Topper
This is made from a series of prints that we have at the store. We saw the picture in a magazine, but couldn't seem to get the pattern for some reason. Ann figured it out and I made it. It has generated much interest, so I've put together several kits that are selling quite well. People like to copy!!! It's really very easy. It's all border with the exception of the blocks in the center.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment