Wednesday, January 3, 2007

This and That

Just made some changes on this so that nothing special has to be done to read my blog. Thought it would only be about quilting projects, but might have something else important to say; never know!!! I'm working on a very neat baby quilt at the Sewing Basket right now. Thought I'd get the top done today, but didn't. It's very different. Looks like basket weaving. Kind of tricky to do. Wouldn't want to make a very big one by this method. I'll put a picture on some time next week when it's finished.

It's rather quiet around here now that our extras have moved out!! We're enjoying that. They are enjoying their new little home, too. Not quite done, but very usable. Looks to me like it could be done in the next couple weeks. They come for more stuff as they are ready for it.

That's it for now. I'll get some more quilt pics on my slide show soon. Think that's kind of fun, but don't know how to do it!!! I have way too much to learn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nancy, this is great! I was "in" with just a click! I will look forward to seeing the baby quilt! Cs