Guess it's time to update my blog!! Can't do this without help, so have to pick and choose my time. Michelle fixed a cute little slide show. I like that, so will add to that from time to time. Have lots more quilt pics that I could add. This could be fun. I'm about to make a new wall hanging, so that could be on here sometime soon. This yellow quilt is Abby's that I made at the same time as Mallory's green one. That was a fun project. Well, that's it for now.Sunday, December 3, 2006
Abby's Quilt
Guess it's time to update my blog!! Can't do this without help, so have to pick and choose my time. Michelle fixed a cute little slide show. I like that, so will add to that from time to time. Have lots more quilt pics that I could add. This could be fun. I'm about to make a new wall hanging, so that could be on here sometime soon. This yellow quilt is Abby's that I made at the same time as Mallory's green one. That was a fun project. Well, that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment