This is the most recent quilt project that I have just finished. Plan to put it in my guest room as soon as I get new curtains made. I've already painted the room with the plan in mind. I actually pieced this at the store. My boss wanted me to make and display it for awhile; then it was to be mine. Her gift to me for many years working at the store. I thought that was very nice of her.Thursday, January 24, 2008
Tile Star
This is the most recent quilt project that I have just finished. Plan to put it in my guest room as soon as I get new curtains made. I've already painted the room with the plan in mind. I actually pieced this at the store. My boss wanted me to make and display it for awhile; then it was to be mine. Her gift to me for many years working at the store. I thought that was very nice of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment