
I made this wall hanging especially for my newly painted and decorated sewing room. It needed a change. I really don't have many things that I've kept for myself, so decided to make something appropriate for that room. It was fun to do, but the way it was done made it necessary to lay out all the pieces in finished arrangement before sewing them together. So, I did the whole thing in two days. Couldn't have all those pieces shuffling around on my dining room table for very long. I was also cleaning my sewing room and attempting to use up some scraps. Well, I still have lots more! My friend quilted it for me on her quilting machine. She did some really clever things, but I'm sure they won't show up in the picture. It does make the room look bright and cheery.


No comments:
Post a Comment